By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - 24 Yen

@Reihanrafila there's gonna be an after-epilogue omake set for december 25th.

It's gonna be a longass wait.

With By Spring and Musume no Tomodachi endings, it also started the end of reading mangas as my hobby. Once Kanojo, Okarishimasu and Kakkou no Iinazuke come to a closure (bc they're gonna be the ones that are gonna end the latest of the bunch of series i'm following), i'm done with animanga...

Aggregator gang
I'm mostly fine with this epilogue except for the final few pages. A cliche ending like Souta asking Haru out and Haru telling him to grow taller first would've been much better over what we got.

Making a good ending with so little can be tough, but not impossible if you've got a plan. Guess I'll look forward to the epilogue.

uh huh, it all started with 24 Yen, and then it should be obvious to end it up with 24 Chapter, right?

@GTX1080Ti the growing taller "sub-cliche" can't apply here bc Souta did grow and is almost at the same height as Haru lol (and can grow a little bit more, as he has the advantage ob being younger).

It would've been better "be more manly when confessing, you're not in mid school anymore yet you still have that pitiable and always ashamed child face lol. Do it again"... it could be a nice shift.

Ngl, I really got nisekoi vibes with this type of "ending things with the same keypoint that established the series' premise, but with a slight twist" endings.

I thought it would be a bittersweet ending, but I am satisfied with this one.
I'm glad to see them together, to see that the MC has a family that loves him unlike his "mother" and well the boy's proposal is something original, she said that "as long as the plastic 24 yen lasts", the plastic is almost eternal, it may lose color, scratch or double, but as long as they can live, such as a love relationship, the weight of those plastic coins is that much, everything started with 24 yen and everything ended with 24 yen.

It was not very impressive this manga, but it entertained me a lot, I hope that the scum of this manga receive their deserved karma.

in 2 years haru boobs got so much bigger lmao, nice 24 yen invest kid

but we really dont know how haru confronting her parent and what happened afterwards

Hmmmmm, there was so much potential in the story. Maybe someday the author can pick it up again or someone can create a fanfic of it

https://twitter.com/ei_yuzuki/status/1333248548326916101?s=19
Last tankoubon will include something about Yuri it seems, even though author said the omakes will be mostly about Souta and Haru's life as a couple and character setteis.

Damn, really nice story, wish we could have gotten more out of mom, but still one for the books

Users who are viewing this thread