By Spring

I know it is hard to raise a child as single parent and i guess she wants to protect her son. But I just can't like her character. She is manipulative and controlling. :/ Let your son have some space.

looks interesting, i could read the Russian releases but my Russian is dogshit so I'll just wait for the English releases

Rating of 7? This is more insightful than some random garbage twitter fluff for adhd kids. Never change mangadex

Seriously the author is trying so hard to make the MC "adorable" and "innocent" like, If the author wants to paint what it's like to be poor and pull heart strings with it, having a naive MC won't cut it, no one that has lived in struggles is that naive even if they're 12-15 years old.

Aggregator gang
I just wanted to read some romance manga. I feel like my heart is heavy. I feel so bad for him and I hope everthing gets better. I know Its just manga right now but I believe there is people like that. I feel like I can't ever complain about anything about my life...

only 2 more chapters till its catches up with the raws where the plot actually moves forward..

Dex-chan lover
imma out jerking off to some milf hentai, to wreak my hatred toward the mother in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread