By the Way, Dragon Mistress! - Ch. 7

Wait... But why Karl is lil bit look like Ishid. Is it just my eyes? Gyaaah the couple is sooo cutee. Karl with those blushes fufu

it's a shame it was this short but thankfully the plot is not messed up and delivered the story well. the arts is really good. mostly this kind of arts only be used for promo manhwa so I'm satisfied enough with this 7 chapters. the characters are loveable too 🥺❤

Group Leader
Como assim, eles ficaram juntos ou não, o princepe foi executado ou so para prisão, caraca ficou muito ponta solta.

I love it lol. so the dragon is the strong one and the guy is the softy in the end. I like how cute he turns when she tries to tease him lol.

I got so scared when I daw that there was only one chapter left, bur hnnn luckily it all ended well

Surprisingly super cute at the end. Overall it could have used a bit of flushing out but it was succinct in the best way, and it did not have a ridiculous number of plot twists and pointlessness thrown in just to beef it up, which is worse than being a little short.

thanks so much for the translations it was a super delight to read, and i'm totally shipping those two!!!! squweee!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
That ending tho sure was cute. A bit of a shame it's this short but rather short like this than 150 chapter of sure slow pace.

I just wished we could see that vacation trip :D

Users who are viewing this thread