Byakuda no Hanamuko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So his friend has been possessed? Kind of sucks since she isn't the one who will confess. Hopefully she gets her body back. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the girl's soul is already gone, hopefully not 🙏

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Y'all I remember something from this
review-jjk-261-2-e1716672714686.webp

this really get my attention, but wtf is goin on😭

Last edited:
I'm guessing it will be a story of either the girl gets merged with the Byakuya so that she gets the good fortune trait or the boy William be forced to love this snake

Dex-chan lover
anyone confused, it seems that the FMC already made a trade with the snake god, because look, its quite evident she knew she will get killed, it also seems that FMC was the reason MC became unlucky, so she had that guilt
anyone saying she died didnt quite read the lines, the snake god said that the spirit please dont pass away, and look at the FMC face, she knew this and accepted the trade
in the end i guess fmc will become the snake god, or will merge with it
while i believe that she already merged, because of the memory retained
well its a ride, lets all read it till the end

Dex-chan lover
anyone confused, it seems that the FMC already made a trade with the snake god, because look, its quite evident she knew she will get killed, it also seems that FMC was the reason MC became unlucky, so she had that guilt
anyone saying she died didnt quite read the lines, the snake god said that the spirit please dont pass away, and look at the FMC face, she knew this and accepted the trade
in the end i guess fmc will become the snake god, or will merge with it
while i believe that she already merged, because of the memory retained
well its a ride, lets all read it till the end
Oh, okay. She's still in there, more like she's handed control over to the snake god in exchange for not dying.

Users who are viewing this thread