C.M.B. - Vol. 45 Ch. 146 - Grand Finale

Power Uploader
Props to anyone who noticed the callback to Ch.41

image.png

Thank you so much for finishing the series. Prefer Q.E.D and iff compared to this but still captivating and good read.

Dex-chan lover
Just need Shinra to be more mature for them to become more than friends. I keep wondering if there will be hint of it and that kiss surprised me.

I prefer them than ToumaKana because Kana often forcing Touma to do what she wants, while Nanase let Shinra to do what he wants unless if it's dangerous

Group Leader
Aww what a... melancholic ending? :')

Remembering how in that one case in Bali where Nanase's grandpa suggest Nanase to get engaged with a young man there and Shinra immediately go effin' alpha "Not allowed!" twice, yeah he will definitely go back to Nanase xD

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit it's ending already? Come on, without telling us who exactly is Shinra's biological father?

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Man, I do prefer this over QED, because my interest leans more towards Natural History, instead of physics. Real glad if we can have continuation.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating!
How more chapters until it finally ends?
This was the first chapter of volume 145 right? I think from the raws teaser we will get a time skip?

The director has a point but before talking about "chinks" can we talk about the uh, "asian" grooming gangs?

i got a heart attack when shinra just kissed nanase's backhand. SO CUTE JAJDGSJJDJAJANA MY SHIP!

Users who are viewing this thread