Calbania Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.4 - Eque, Part 5

Dex-chan lover
i know that this arc has been over in japan.. but TONO pls kill Ryan challenge....

or at least acknowledge that despite having unresolved issues stemming from abuse during his early childhood what hes been doing is literally inflicting that same violence a hundredfold times over on unrelated children

like lowkey at this point i feel like this manga's morality isn't even internally consistent like how many chapters ago was it that Tania was ready to outlaw child marriage due to its barbarity? and now we have it being presented as a means for this demon to redeem himself as long as the genders check out. im still hoping that this plotline will be resolved in a way which still holds Ryan accountable for his actions besides but i really doubt that it will

Aggregator gang
Man.... Ryan is disgusting thru and thru... But what's more annoying is... this kind of people do exist.... tsk

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyknight If you're looking for moral, or any other kind of, consistency, I don't think Tono is your mangaka. There's a certain casual, down to earth feel about her stuff which somewhat masks just how weird and dreamlike it usually is.

Users who are viewing this thread