Call of the Night - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Isn't this cramped?

Dex-chan lover
And so his childhood friend finds out the awful truth:
They are both such dorks that they don't even consider doing lewd things when sleeping next to each other. It doesn't even cross their minds.

Dex-chan lover
i know it's not in the cards at all, but i want him to end up with akira or some sort of vampire-girl-boy harem
gettin' dagashi kashi flashbacks all over again

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm an akira fan despite the fact that she aint done shit, quiet×huge rack you know

Double-page supporter
this is quite the cute manga~

I saw the psychological tag and was apprehensive(most of my experience with that tag is not great) Glad I was wrong~

Fed-Kun's army
I know it’s always been her character but Nazuna is for real ridiculously lewd for someone who is still a virgin lmao.

Double-page supporter
It is cramped; this side character is third wheeling so damn hard.

Fri

Supporter
This series is just the author looking at dagashi kashi and saying, "why don't we just cut all the crap," isn't it?

They kiss at 9th chapter.

And now this at 10th chapter.

Dex-chan lover
the main point of dagashi kashi was to be a comedy, not a romance. but this is a romance moreso, so of course its focused on it more here

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is definately going the complete opposite way of Dagashi Kashi—
A three way.

I'm proud the author realized that you can't have two fantastic girls without having your cake and eating it too.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for another Asai chapter. This is actually a really compelling love triangle for once...

Dex-chan lover
It does seem cramped.
I know, why don't you just lie on top of each other! It won't be as cramped then :) hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread