Can You Become A Magical Girl? - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Wow so what the fuck was the end goal of all this. Taking their emotions and this is the result?

OH WOW taking bottled up grudges and using them in a shaddy ritual backfired! Who could have predicted this?

Power Uploader
@azraei97 Depends, I might either work on something new that a patron requested or something I wanna do personally do/patron picked.

But translation process will still remain weekly for every series I'm working on, as I have only so much spare time for this side of my life.

Dex-chan lover
So their plan was to take the bottled up negative emotions of, not one, not two, but several people. People who felt stressed out enough to turn into devils. And their plan was to combine the negative emotions to use as a power source? Not once did they think this could backfire terribly?

Dex-chan lover
Even in this situation she's straightforward, wise, makes intelligent decisions, and doesn't jump to conclusions.

Magical Granny is the main character we've been waiting for all our lives. What the fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, I was completely prepared for this normal-sized Fairy-guy just turning out to have been a Devil all along and tricked the magical girl trio, but this seems like he too isn't really knowing what's going on. I'm more intrigued to see what the big reveal or plot-twist will be.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. They even kidnapped the wrong girl. These magical girls are just all kinds of suck, aren't they?

That said, granny is here to fix everything. And probably patch things up with Momo too.
I love how she casually destroyed all the stress that overworked black company employee was dying of.

Users who are viewing this thread