Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Monday Morning

Double-page supporter
you weren't kidding about that slightly-nsfw warning hot damn.

i think it stops being fluff if the focus is on the sexual nature. then it becomes ecchi.
going past that, if you're showing sex scenes it's smut/hentai.
so this is well within fluff territory because it focused on the interactions after. since i don't think this is that type of manga, showing a little bit of lewd interaction probably won't warrant adding another yellow tag.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, why would you want to keep something this wholesome and pure a secret?

Shout it from the high heavens!

Dex-chan lover
its feels good when you read stuff like this but then look at yourself ...

I hope everyone finds out but no one tells. Just office full of wing-men everywhere.

Dat sideboob when she's gettin the alarm tho!

@silentfx @Tamerlane
They ain't cheatin on anyone, and they're clearly lovesick idiots over each other, so that's pretty wholesome and pure in my books

Group Leader
I lol'd so hard when it was actually NSFW. I definitely expected handholding.

I would just add an underlined actually to get it across. As in "This is actually NSFW."

Dex-chan lover
I mean, bottom of Page 5 they are very clearly holding hands, so definitely NSFW/lewd on that alone.

Group Leader
@laiseran Y'know I thought about it, but in the end decided I should probably keep their purpose more informative than memey. Like @dotawolfbrother said, some people might take it as a joke, and then they might end up making everyone think they're reading hentai in public or something (*ノωノ). Now everyone knows it's serious business!

Users who are viewing this thread