Candy & Cigarettes - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Daytime Duel

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was Cigarettes and Sherry. Oh well this is a happy little accidental find

Dex-chan lover
Nice job you old fuck, not only did you let your partner get kidnapped, you didn't kill the fucker who was responsible for it. Worthless

Dex-chan lover
Man, I am getting a bad feeling about the reason she was taken alive...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a corrupt politician that wants to eradicate the corrupt politicians sponsored them?

MD@Home
She got kidnapped by the person who trained her to be an assassin in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
I do not think anyone is giving them orders. Whatever they do is Kinume's personal crusade.

Dex-chan lover
@kyoyagaen123 Page 8 it should be "planning" & page 18 the word "assassinated" is misspelled. I was about to make a comment about them being secret police to only a few government officials but the credits page took the words right out of me. Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
"This is no place for a woman"
Why did you have to spout such a cringy line, gramps?

If he replaced woman with untrained civilian it would have had the same effect but without the cringiness

Group Leader
@nutjob I originally thought governor was spelt like that...

Because of multiple errors in this chapter (thanks @Peter_5 @nutjob @Ochrolv), I will be reuploading this later in the day.

This was kind of a rushed work and hence the errors. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: The chapter has been reuploaded. Please feel free to inform me of any mistakes via this comment section or my group discord.

Users who are viewing this thread