Canelé Soeur Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Miki-Senpai Is Gross Once Again! by Ameno

i know this is a bit late, since it's already in the title
but instead of sur, shouldn't it be sœur like the french word for sister?

i assumed that the "Sur" in the title of anthology is also correct so i just put it like that.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Yes definitely

i assumed that the "Sur" in the title of anthology is also correct so i just put it like that.
« sœur » means sister

« sur » means « on [top of] »

So the anthology title roughly translates (but was partially incorrectly filled before, fixed now) as « canelé (a pastry) on yuri », if we believe the cover art anyway

I say if we believe it because the katakana doesn’t really help decide for sure, and the mangakas often don’t pay much attention to the <5 words of non-japanese they sometimes put on their covers, often resulting in total gibberish
my best personal guess would instead be « cinnamon (cannelle) on yuri », but at least canelé as officially drawn is not nonsensical so we might as well go with that

Last edited:
Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
It was wrong. I'm not sure who did that originally, but the anthology is about "sisters" in upper class girls schools (think Maria-sama ga Miteru). The title should be Soeur. Therefore I fixed it.
And if you want to be "correct", you should fix your translation, too
kek
to be honest, you really should replace a lot of the "imoutos" and "sisters" with "soeur. It will make more sense when she says "but I don't even know what a "soeur" is!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread