Canes Venatici

htt

Group Leader
Sure)

Fulfillment not guaranteed, though.

The requested manga is in a bit of a messy situation, That's why I was hoping to talk to you privately.

htt

Group Leader
hum broken DMs, huh

I idle/hang out on the mdex discord -- that'll be the best way if the messaging system is bunk

Thank you for "The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People"!!!!!

Thank you for "The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People"!! If it's alright to ask, can I have an invite of discord?

htt

Group Leader
@shadowace ping pong, discord link added. it's very barren, welcome to join and kick some tumbleweeds around (゜◇゜)ゞ

Fed-Kun's army
I love your translations, but the 2B sword on your credit page hurts me physically

htt

Group Leader
jXN4dqw.png

Are you guys not continuing Marine Corps Yumi? I mean... The chapters are already there for some time now....

htt

Group Leader
I was made aware there are some proper high quality digitals floating around...gonna put it on hold til those fall into my hands. let's go with that as the official statement ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

Will chapters of Marine Corps Yumi continue to be translated? I really appreciate the amount of effort you put in to keeping it as close to Moreno-sensei's format and the accuracy of terminology!

Users who are viewing this thread