Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

The novel is amazing! Ning Shu is an awesome main character, and I hope the comic does her justice.

Dex-chan lover
so all this QT suddenly get manhua?... neat... can't wait for another QT Manhua

This looks interesting but the publishing status says it is canceled. So it doesn’t have an ending?

@Jessicazors Yeah, translator here. I didn't realize until after I translated the prologue that the manga didn't update since July of last year. So, I had to change the publishing status to cancelled. I will make an announcement about it when I post the next chapter. The manga is based on a novel, so I recommend checking it out. Hopefully the manga will continue since it seems that quite a lot of people are still commenting on it on the raw site even now. However, I couldn't find a reason for why it's been stopped, so I'm not sure.

Edit: There's an English translation of the novel and the original novel is actually still ongoing, I believe.

Ning Shu...i waited for ur english manwhatever for so long dat ur raws r already dead.

Sad cuz novel is rather popular and yes, still ongoing translation exists.

Well, lets hope raws will resurrect someday and well get some quality Ning Shu in our lives in more dan just a text.

Group Leader
Quick info on the status of the raw.

The uploaded Chapters go up to 31, with the latest uploaded on the 17.07.2019.
The 1st Arc goes from ch1 to ch 24 which means we can translate the whole first arc!

Me and Fellowpasserby are currently occupied with our finals, so uploads will be sparse.

I think i just found the novel raws. They go up to 4327 chapters?! Butterfliescurse is releasing halfed chapters so we would get a number of 8654 chaps to be up to date. According to Mtl chap 4327 is the end of the Story. Damn...

the novel has an adaptation?!? who cares that its cancelled, i wanna see what the characters look like!!!! even if its just the 1st arc its already more than what i thought i'd ever get omg---

Group Leader
@ayokon4

The Manhua on the related tab 'Making Scum men cry' is an adapted version of realm 5;
IOW the one where all those men chase her down.

Group Leader
@cinnamoncookie

If you want faster releases then help out. This is not our main profession. We do it because we want to. We still have stuff in our lifes to do that get in the way of scanlating. So either wait for a chapter or ask if you can help out in some way.

This story is annoying. I wish the girl was a bit more... And just really annoyed with how she has to help that arrogant bastard away from that white flower bitch.

Double-page supporter
MY heavens this novel has 4,500+ chapters and is still ongoing

One of these is damn ripoff, either this or cheating men

Banned
@kawaii123456

You don't know there's a whole lot of novels called Quick Transmigration and all feature a system, game stuff, ai partners, etc. ? There's even a bunch of novels where there is a male main character.

Geez... You're missing out.
I like this novel because there are times when she is forced to posseses a male. Also the author takes the time to flesh out the system and its background slowly throughout the novel instead everything in one burst. And the author is definitely not afraid to jump genres.

Users who are viewing this thread