Cannon God Exaxxion

Group Leader
First off i am BKMDOG21 1 of the 2 founders of the scanlation group H.A.O. (Heidi's Army of Outlaws). Original C.G.E. was released by scanning the official english releases but after the company that licensed it stopped releasing it after vol.5 we started using raws and having it translated.Also with the official release their where edits done and even pages removed. While finishing the last few chapters of the series me and Guimas agreed to go ahead and buy the raws and release with a HQ version we would re add the missing pages and undo the edits the official Licensed company did but due to the fact we had no translator we decided to use the official english translation and for the pages that where missing we got translated plus this way we can also fix the chapter ordering that was messed up. I have already talk to a member of the staff about this and so far i'm okay. Personally i would prefer to have it re-translated but i have no translator at this time. Also will be the only one uploading from my group. If you need to get a hold of me you can message me on here or private message me on the discord i use the same same on all the discords i'm in

Dex-chan lover
@ BKMDOG21 I remember reading this garbage a long time ago, can you confirm if the following happens or it was shit rewrite?
The grandpa cucked his own son, the grandpa brainwashes his harem, the series ends with the grandpa mindjacking MC.

Group Leader
To be honest i haven't read it in like 3 years so i don't remember.

@boag I have the complete series here at home. I am pretty sure you got a shit rewrite.
This is what happens
In the Manga i got here the Grandfather is actually the father dies at the end and the son inherits everything from him.

Group Leader
well the series was never completely released by dark horse here in the US

Yeah, dark horse got scared of by some of the content and stopped translating. Real shame.

Users who are viewing this thread