Cannot reach MD(

I cannot reach MD for 2 last days(
Only with VPN i can visit Mangadex
I am living in Ukraine, help please

Supporter
@ukrop1k This should go into Support forum, not Bugs. Also you might wanna consider contacting them via Discord.
Also just asking:
- Does your country block mangadex? My country used to force its internet providers to block facebook and wordpress so it can happen.
- Have you tried turning your modem on/off until it gives you a new IP address? Or renew via command prompt etc. Just google renew IP address and there are various ways to do it.

Edit: Well since another Ukrainian also can't access MD without VPN, it's your country then. Nothing MD can do about it, unfortunately...

@ukrop1k seems like our shit tier country is blocking something again. I can't reach mangadex without VPN too.
Какой у тебя провайдер интернета? У меня Гольфстрім.

@YumoYumo
inet Ternopil (походу дочірня компанія від Укрнет, хз)
в Верховній Раді знову на ВК бикують, може через це ?

в любому-випадку ... защо((((

Харків, Воля - все та ж фігня. Я вже думав що серваки знову впали, лише про всяк випадок через ВПН-ку вирішив перевірити

Double-page supporter
Ребят, разгадка очень простая - мангадекс имеет 1 айпишник с сайтом дениса пушилина. Потому и блок.

@Alex646 Проверил, и оказалось что ты прав. Но моя не понимать, почему англоязычный сайт имеет русский айпи?
TbCT6yM.png

@Teasday hello. Are you hosting mangadex in Russia? I don't understand how all this works but I assume you have a few servers so is it possible for Ukranian users to access your site without VPN?
Long story short, our country is blocking some Russian domains so mangadex was caught up in crossfire.

Fed-Kun's army
Because MD cant use Cloudflare (dont ask for the story, you can find an annoucement somewhere) they have to use DDOS-guard for their anti-ddos service, so thats why. with the MD@ Home, the actual site itself is not hosted around the world by the people, only the images which get displayed thru the reader. it still has to connect to the main site.

So your only choices are to either use a vpn, or mount a coup, then invade Russia and take it over. (Which its about to be Winter, and history shows you should never do that) and then order the blocks removed.

Dex-chan lover
> invade Russia and take it over
> then order the blocks removed

How's invading Russia related to removing blocks that set by UA government? :/

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@YumoYumo blackyawgdom is correct. We use a Russian service for ddos protection and aren't planning to change that for the foreseeable future, so as frustrating as it is, there's not really anything we can do about this situation.

Fed-Kun's army
No they first mount a coup and take over Ukraine. then take over and annex russia. since the nation then becomes the same, no point in blocking yourself from visiting yourself!

is a Reindeer
VIP
@YumoYumo is this something that happened recently, like last month? some people from Ukraine say it works fine on mobile data but not on their home internet

@blackyawgdom the only place I need to invade is my country's government.
@Teasday oh fuck. Well, at least I know now. Thanks
@Plykiya I read manga on PC and in my case the problem started 2-3 days ago just when you had technical problems. But then I read your post in twitter that you're back yet I can't access the site again. Just in case I used VPN and it worked. That's sums up chronology of events from me.

Well shit happens. Not for the first time.
0VnJmqA3K6cwgz6pQNfDlXWdOffVF0njyhv1r1C-Gf8.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Plykiya , it's temporary. Soon all Ukraine ISPs will block mangadex. Block of my ISP began on sunday btw.

Создатель zaborona.help (обход блокировок) внёс правки в свой сервис, и теперь тот включает mangadex.org . Нужно лишь немного исправить файл настроек zaborona-help.ovpn, а именно добавить туда строчку "port 1196". Два дня тестирую, всё летает, как и раньше. Сервис бесплатный, но поддержать его можно по ссылке zaborona.help/donate.html

Users who are viewing this thread