Cant we just make mangadex private? :rejected:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i know that kinda defeats the point and maybe u were asked for how many long to do this but this will benefit the site so much if you think about it

Contributor
gHzbS56.gif

making so that registrations are closed and u can only access the site only via registering

Contributor
making so that registrations are closed and u can only access the site only via registering
More registered ppl = more stupid comments, more reports, more pings, more problems.
W7XGq0y.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
There are currently 18 staff members, but out of those, 8 of them are developers, so that only leaves 10 people (most are mods, so they have other responsibilities) to do these invites or "interviews" you are talking about. It would be impossible for them to even try to keep up with the amount of work this would bring.

Why?
Why would you gatekeep out people from the (in my opinion) best free manga website?
I dont understand your opinion.

Dex-chan lover
If you're worried about the server crashes, banning Solo Leveling is a better solution imo.

Yeah, I agree. Just ban solo leveling then all our problems will be solved. I mean, Wednesday is literally called sl day because the server crash from the amount of people rushing to read solo leveling.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Sure, but by the law of equivalent exchange we'll ban you from the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread