Canvas o Kimi de Umeru made - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
5,191
It's the new ship trope: Pushy SexHara Girl X Boy who does and does not want his dick sucked. Chapter 1 pubes is epic. This author is great.

Art setting is fun, and it reminds me of undergrad college. Our figure drawing teacher gave us homework assignments to draw nudes, and told us we could either use ourselves in the mirror or ask friends to be our models. This created a semi-awkward situation where the class was asking each other to get naked, and eventually we all got used to it. But it went a little beyond that. There was a politics to the requests. You wouldn't ask someone you didn't feel comfortable with, but you did ask the ones you had a little crush on or who seemed the most unbothered. The most attractive students got a lot of attention, which I imagine was a struggle. There was a hierarchy of nudity in that class.

A decade later, I was teaching a drawing course for freshmen, and I gave the same assignment, but got massive pushback. Got scolded by the department chair for asking the kids to ask others to model. Was told it was inappropriate. I thought it was normal because that's what I had to go through as a freshman, but maybe my teacher back in the day was the weird one.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
744
wow they make the other guys seem overwhelmingly pure of heart. The author's other works might as well be fully non-sexual after this:meguupog:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 27, 2024
Messages
100
I didn't think mmk could get hornier than "The Mortifying Ordeal of Being Seen", but here we are.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top