Capture the Golem and Escape Poverty - Ch. 10

Why would someone who was in the military's first thought be to face something head-on just because they found a nice weapon that they haven't even tested yet? No wonder they relieved her, besides them being stuck up assholes, she's also pretty dumb.

This story doesn't make much sense. The writing is bland, the chars are shallow and mostly stupid. Like, why not inject the black stuff in both arms and legs? He killed lots of golems yet never experimented for upgrades

Yeah this story is shit, bland, and not all that engaging but idk. It has something that makes you wanna keep reading.

Why does she keep calling him cocky. He's just explaining and he obviously knows more than her. She is dumb as fuck. Did she really think that she knew more than him and would be able to do everything easily. It's one thing to have a weapon but it's another thing to know how to wield it.

It was right of those higher ranks to fire her. shes a useless bitch, how did she even become a captain???. she says the mc is acting cocky and shit, whats more she was gonna rush in with no plans whatsoever, far from a good captain. the only good thing that happened was her getting fired. and if i was the MC i would've let her rush in and die

lol she says hes acting cocky and cant fight it properly, but i bet she can't even get a hit on the monster without his help

Users who are viewing this thread