Castehate

Group Leader
Should've known better than to skin through the Russian version. I'm sad and confused now ??

Thank you for continuing this!! I'm sad!!
His kids have passed on?! D;

Whyyyyy 😭 So... Beta's live shorter lives.. and that gave his kids short lives.... WAIT......HOW OLD ARE THEY?!?!?!?!?

it's kinda disturbing but...but that last chapter make me want to keep going on and they all so freaking cute...but..but i kinda miss the twins at the start...but i also scared to keep going...it's hard real hard T-T

Isn't this manga already finished in manga raw !! I'm waiting for update though I'm not good with bloody stuff but thus one an exception!! X3

Spoiler for ending:
be warned I’m not 100% sure since I barely only read it through google translate. So basically the glasses dude’s children’s father came back to take glasses dude away. Glasses dude realized he loved the wolf guy and wanted to not get in the way so he decided to leave with his children’s dad even if he didnt love him. Rurikawa(wolf) chased after him and found out about glasses guy’s feelings and they almost did it until rurikawa’s senses started tingling and he felt something was going on with the bunny. Bunny started massacreing the students and eating them. When rurikawa found out he left glasses guy and rushed in to meet bunny. Bunny confesses to rurikawa and rurikawa came to terms he liked bunny too. Time skip they went to someone’s funeral and we see rurikawa alive and seemingly married with bunny boy. They have a kid now too. The ending quote was “even if there’s only a little time left, We’ll treasure this moment.” Maybe referring to how since bunny boy And maybe his son too is a beta they may die earlier than him.

so rurikawa doesnt love glasses guy i think, but he seemed ready to maybe forget about bunny and stay with him, but he just couldnt get over bunny boy lmao.

Anyways, MY SHIP SAILED YEEHAW

Users who are viewing this thread