Casual chatting thread

NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,397
JFnuFMN.png

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 3 Banquet of the Golden Witch chapter 11
See look at how happy he is @DavidianMillerian , you are truly loved.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,924
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,978
Battler when he can't argue that the deaths were caused by 'small bombs' for the 15th time.
nIHNvn4.png

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 3 Banquet of the Golden Witch chapter 12

I've noticed that the manga really ramps up the gore. Like in the visual novel it was obviously there, but they didn't really show it.
You mean blood_splatter.png? Yeah, it was still intense though, having to imagine it.

Same like Erovoice. Though I prefer my things to be visual, because fuck... theyre all talented and took lots of reference to do those kind of art.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,924
You mean blood_splatter.png? Yeah, it was still intense though, having to imagine it.
Yeah. I was really shocked when I saw the first murder in episode 1 in manga form. Actually being able to see their faces caved in, instead of described, really sells how tasteless the murders really were.
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,978
Yeah. I was really shocked when I saw the first murder in episode 1 in manga form. Actually being able to see their faces caved in, instead of described, really sells how tasteless the murders really were.
It is why human brain is superior. Same with when I see a tummy, me brain goes brrr.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,924
Oh thank God you went back to the regularly scheduled brainrot comments. You having an actual educated discussion with @pandascepter was so alien to look at.
I'm always ready to talk in-depth about visual novels. :meguu:

@pandascepter, purple statements were really underutilized in Umineko Answer Arcs unfortunately. At least they were brought back for the Umineko no Naku Koro ni Shi Forgery of the Purple Logic manga. :aquadrink:
W8p3MBe.png

chapter 2
her expression here and the anime is so different.
Look, my floof cant be this cute.
True.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top