Casual chatting thread

Dex-chan HATER
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
16,985
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,882
Don't look too deeply into Dorito channel, bro. You aren't going to like what you see, NSFW wise. :kek:
You remember when we were actually excited for Higurashi Sotsu before it became a shit-show? Good times..
Dorito Hitler
Guess who's back! (not robin)
Qrff3sv.png

Gugure! Kokkuri-san chapter 33
 
Last edited:
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,882
Everyone including me thought Gou was a remake... Then after I watch it regret everything.
I knew from the first episode it wasn't a remake. I still remember the good times of arguing with a bunch of people (including a staff of the site I was on) about it being a sequel. :kek:

You guys remember the leaks during the airing? Wonder what happened to the guy? :lul:
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,943
i thought it was a sequel because i think that's what it was listed as on Anilist when i added it to my PTW
Yeah, bro. Im not a weeb so i dont know. Love you bro, no homo.
I knew from the first episode it wasn't a remake. I still remember the good times of arguing with a bunch of people (including a staff of the site I was on) about it being a sequel. :kek:

You guys remember the leaks during the airing? :lul:
I bet those days were awesome.
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,943
nah i didn't follow it that closely, just watched the new ep (almost) every week wondering wtf was even going on
Every When They Cry fan be like:

I dont understand shit too, bro. We need to play the VN. Even that is still confusing.
@pandascepter @bigtiddyoneesan
I just noticed something. Higurashi Gou finished airing on March 19th of 2021, and MangaDex was KIL on that same day. Coincidence? I think not.
8wl94z.png

f1RiVd0.png
Damn, its been 5 years already? Hombre
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,882
nah i didn't follow it that closely, just watched the new ep (almost) every week wondering wtf was even going on
Every When They Cry fan be like:

I dont understand shit too, bro. We need to play the VN. Even that is still confusing.
Which is weird, by the way. The anime references both Umineko and Ciconia, but doesn't really build on those ideas. It's like it was just teasing a non-existent sequel. Maybe it'll make sense finally when Ciconia Phase 2 comes out (lol).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top