- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 13,953
I know right? Fascism is awesome... wait youre talking about a song...@pandascepter
I forgot how good Fascism sounded. It just started at a pivotal moment in my play through of Higurashi and it hit hard.
I know right? Fascism is awesome... wait youre talking about a song...@pandascepter
I forgot how good Fascism sounded. It just started at a pivotal moment in my play through of Higurashi and it hit hard.
A GraPara one would be funnyWhat post will become 50k![]()
Probably some stupid RolandpostWhat post will become 50k![]()
Let's make it another 'hi I'm new' post! The deleted posts made it #29,999.A GraPara one would be funny![]()
This had more reacts than the actual get post which had no reactshi im new to the site. where can I read solo leveling. its not on here
That's because it was the original getto. A lot of the old ones got broken since some posts got deleted.This had more reacts than the actual get post which had no reacts![]()
49k almost became a silly 50th post-nya.Probably some stupid Rolandpost
the seerThat's because it was the original getto. A lot of the old ones got broken since some posts got deleted.
the seer sawthe seer
The seer saw scenes.the seer saw
Pizza delivery guy is in for one hell of a tip huh.
Yes, I should protect that smiles at all cost.
Mion > Shion. I don't make the rules, sorry.Yes, I should protect that smiles at all cost.![]()
Yeah, yeah, she acts differ when it comes to Satoshi.Mion > Shion. I don't make the rules, sorry.
I can see that.Yeah, yeah, she acts differ when it comes to Satoshi.
Actually felt bad for people living there, but then when you understand why Hinamizawa Syndrome exist it is all back to their culture.I can see that.