Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2026
- Messages
- 2,663
99% sure it was Pedro's altHe looked at Ayu too long and was turned to stone?
99% sure it was Pedro's altHe looked at Ayu too long and was turned to stone?
She makes it very hard to be her legal defendant.99% sure it was Pedro's alt
What's this about Pedro and law all of a sudden?She makes it very hard to be her legal defendant.
Me with mayoAlso me with ketchup.
Oh, the one with the really annoying trans character that also was pretty much a complete stereotype, making it shit regardless of your stance-nya
I can't believe that 4th of July is tomorrow. God, I wish I could drink some Perpetual Beer right now...Good morning, CCT! Happy Friday! Hang in there, the weekend is almost here! 👍😎
![]()
My life is so monotonous, I don't even know which day it isthe weekend is almost here
Thanks for reminding me my yearly return to this songI can't believe that 4th of July is tomorrow. God, I wish I could drink some Perpetual Beer right now...
She asked us to help her in her court case in dms.What's this about Pedro and law all of a sudden?
What? What? WHAT?Oh, the one with the really annoying trans character that also was pretty much a complete stereotype, making it shit regardless of your stance-nya
Don't worry guys, I'll give her the death sentence and you won't have to see her againShe asked us to help her in her court case in dms.
I am her defendant.
@TheTopAdventure is the judge
@Dverin_Oshiban_Duren is the jury
@fungifordinner is the executioner
The 4th of July, huh.. It's the day when some people larp as borgarbros. @Angry_Panda @bigtiddyoneesanI can't believe that 4th of July is tomorrow. God, I wish I could drink some Perpetual Beer right now...
Wait, BakedBanana is ayu from kanon????
Ew. Mayo is digusting. @Angry_Panda![]()
It's the only day where I have a decent excuse to splurge on borgars.The 4th of July, huh.. It's the day when some people larp as borgarbros. @Angry_Panda @bigtiddyoneesan
The 4th of July, huh.. It's the day when some people larp as borgarbros. @Angry_Panda @bigtiddyoneesan
![]()
Midori Days chapter 55
Truly, borgars are America's greatest gift to the world.It's the only day where I have a decent excuse to splurge on borgars.
That's just my average Tuesdays.It's the only day where I have a decent excuse to splurge on borgars.