Casual chatting thread

NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,403
No, I don't really think so.
NTR is running in parallel and has been doing so in the H-Area for a while, tbh, I think it might be time for it being succeeded, I noticed there being a fatigue about it.
That's not what I see over on the top read manga in Japanese sites, I count Rent a Girlfriend as there cause fuck that. (though I personally I agree, NTR trend has become repetitive as hell.)
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,769
That's not what I see over on the top read manga in Japanese sites, I count Rent a Girlfriend as there cause fuck that. (though I personally I agree, NTR trend has become repetitive as hell.)
I mean, it's less that it flounders, but more that I do notice a fatigue from the comments, the ones that don't belong to screechers that don't understand how the tagging system works
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
88
@yuushikey I can give you the raws (they are on twitter anyways)

chapter 50 is 2 pages, and chapter 51 is 3
sorry I'm not familiar with my stupid new computer...
ITs not even a WINDOWS systems I don't know how to download some of my scanning tools...
you just reminded me ---- I need to find some ways to use Twitter, since it seems to be blocked by the firewall in my region.
 
enjoying college
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
1,507
sorry I'm not familiar with my stupid new computer...
ITs not even a WINDOWS systems I don't know how to download some of my scanning tools...
you just reminded me ---- I need to find some ways to use Twitter, since it seems to be blocked by the firewall in my region.
Here
 

Attachments

  • HHTeXJXb0AAbeao.jpg
    HHTeXJXb0AAbeao.jpg
    987.6 KB · Views: 0
  • HHTgWISbQAAYJvo.jpg
    HHTgWISbQAAYJvo.jpg
    935.8 KB · Views: 0
  • HH3la1TagAEGTMx.jpg
    HH3la1TagAEGTMx.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 0
  • HH3lYy9boAAfARk.jpg
    HH3lYy9boAAfARk.jpg
    777.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HH3lZ62aIAAz3rO.jpg
    HH3lZ62aIAAz3rO.jpg
    756 KB · Views: 0
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,403
NTR this NTR that have you NTR someone?
Ironically, yes I once apparently accidentally woo'd some guy's girlfriend. I honestly didn't even realize it. The dude almost got into a fight with me about it and everything. But I explained to them that I was never trying to flirt with anyone.

I am just friendly to everyone IRL, and she assumed I was coming onto her.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top