Sorry @gimme_yuri_plz they hate you
I reverse-image searched it like a normal person would..
Nah, they love everybody. (Except JK Girl's bee - he's kind of a jerk.)Bees-nya?
Do they happen to be-nya... BIG BEES-nya?
Sorry @gimme_yuri_plz they hate you
Oh, you haven't heard the news? The Big Bees are going extinct because of the heat wave..Bees-nya?
Do they happen to be-nya... BIG BEES-nya?
True-nya,Damn, the forum been deadish for the past two days. It's starting to feel like early V5 all over again. You know what that means? Time for some Ayu-Ayu posting!
![]()
Source
Who are you?True-nya,
I wondered if I fell to the threadkiller bug-nya
One AyuAyu a day will make the Taiyaki go awayDamn, the forum been deadish for the past two days. It's starting to feel like early V5 all over again. You know what that means? Time for some Ayu-Ayu posting!
![]()
Source
Don't ping me about yuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is the guy @Itsukimoto tries to impersonateWho are you?
Waiting for the day that count really jumps on BanBan's PFP -One AyuAyu a day will make the Taiyaki go away
tbh doing that in the public is not steamy or good at all. I hate that
Don't ping me about yuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The allegations may be the only thing that can stand up to Messi at this point.