Casual chatting thread

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 2, 2026
Messages
128
I've never imagined to meet a bigger imouto fan than myself, here we have a poser called @Data_Gold but it's essentially a newborn. Do you have a top three?
sorry, too busy thirsting over giant mechanical woman to care ฅ૮^ﻌ^აฅ

ZHgLIWm.jpeg
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,877
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,943
I think I remember hearing a long time ago that the author apparently didn't want a Yotsuba anime after not liking how the adaption for Azumanga Daiou went, something about it not working well in anime form? Looking it up, at least there's these:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL51ACDBF0E86C301D
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_n39IpZ-7xPkHkTkJg8ZhiM0UnxsO64njA
Didnt know that... to me its really a great animoos and have lots of its moment.

But I hope the author will give the greenlight sooner or later. And he directed it himself!!
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,877

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top