- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 13,943
bro im literally on night shift... wdyt i can shitpost all day? even in afternoon and morningGo to bed, Pando.
Good night.
bro im literally on night shift... wdyt i can shitpost all day? even in afternoon and morningGo to bed, Pando.
Good night.
Well, I can't. I gotta save Makina, bye bye.bro im literally on night shift... wdyt i can shitpost all day? even in afternoon and morning
Im going to see Rika suffer then.Well, I can't. I gotta save Makina, bye bye.
or so he says. given that we've never seen both in the same room at the same time before, i suspect he's actually sterben's alter ego@sterven is sterben twin brother. @bigtiddyoneesan
Beatrice Alter Ego be like:or so he says. given that we've never seen both in the same room at the same time before, i suspect he's actually sterben's alter ego
this is just str8 photoshop smh.
I don't think so. I'll throw in my suggestion of Bob or Pandie.Have we decided my on my nick yet?
Pandie's not bad.I don't think so. I'll throw in my suggestion of Bob or Pandie.
how does Pandas795 sound?Have we decided my on my nick yet?
the previous message of my ping, that's where typo was there
What about Panda with a 'S'?Have we decided my on my nick yet?
an 'S'What about Panda with a 'S'?![]()
Fuck you, only @bigtiddyoneesan is allowed to correct my grammar mistake. Either way, it was just my dialect coming up, not a grammar mistake!!!!!!!!!!!an 'S'
Spand...ex?What about Panda with a 'S'?![]()
(It was absolutely a grammar mistake)Fuck you, only @bigtiddyoneesan is allowed to correct my grammar mistake. Either way, it was just my dialect coming up, not a grammar mistake!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
Happy Happia! chapter 7
Who snitched? Fess up. I made sure to leave out the actual ping of his username.@bigtiddyoneesan
With @Glomoro being semi-DEAD, the next contender for the final 10k on the leaderboard might be going to @razorshaleh sooner or later. Make sure to keep your schedule open for that big thread you promised.![]()
![]()
![]()