- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 13,936
btw @Angry_Panda I want to ask you this privately. Howd you rate @pandascepter @bigtiddyoneesan @Pandas795
Too many, probably.No, im talking about you how many glass in octobefest?
More of a reason to keep it locked I guess.I was gonna boast about it on your profile but it was locked
sad wheezeI guess I am on the listI can sense the BEE3 leaves my soul
Only for scientific purposesyogurtman250 can I suck you, bro? you seems to be healthy and delicious.
btw @Angry_Panda I want to ask you this privately. Howd you rate @pandascepter @bigtiddyoneesan @Pandas795
Manko-Sensei dislikes Isekai, so maybe you just are Isekai-flavoured Yogurt?Didn't you hear what @Manko-sensei said? I taste horrible.
Pandascepter: Vore/Vore (though sometimes incomprehensible)
BTO: Yes/Grasses
Pandas795: Too wholesome/This forum
my daily driver is a HTC U Play from 2016/2017, running android 6 (yes I get my apps from apk sitess)@jannick1010
I bet you have samsung, love.
Lucky mf, I have some sort of "black thumb" with technology; I've broken 4 phones in the span of 4 years. This is my 5th one and I pray to Panda that it'll be my lastmy daily driver is a HTC U Play from 2016/2017, running android 6 (yes I get my apps from apk sitess)
it’s my first phone and I’m just VERY stubborn
It won't.Lucky mf, I have some sort of "black thumb" with technology; I've broken 4 phones in the span of 4 years. This is my 5th one and I pray to Panda that it'll be my last
the crappy tech store broke my power button during a battery replacement though, so whenever my HTC shuts down I have to use terminal on my windows laptop to fix itLucky mf, I have some sort of "black thumb" with technology; I've broken 4 phones in the span of 4 years. This is my 5th one and I pray to Panda that it'll be my last
When are you going to unlock your profile? I have some omelet jokes to crack on itMore of a reason to keep it locked I guess.
Banana scared that the yolk will be on him....When are you going to unlock your profile? I have some omelet jokes to crack on it
When I feeeel like it.When are you going to unlock your profile? I have some omelet jokes to crack on it
Banana scared that the yolk will be on him....
No need to open your front doors, you come out here to the yard yourself for your daily stoning willingly.
There's a way to only open it to non-disruptive fellows...
By marking it as followers only? But I'm following all of you, including the trouble makers.There's a way to only open it to non-disruptive fellows...
And there's no need to project.No need to open your front doors, you come out here to the yard yourself for your daily stoning willingly.
The only one I legit project to is @yogurtman250.By marking it as followers only? But I'm following all of you, including the trouble makers.
![]()
And there's no need to project.
![]()
Tonari no Seki-kun chapter 82