Casual chatting thread

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Messages
3,338
Dont let him send you a pigeon gif. that thing made me laugh like a good minute.
@EOTFOFYL curse you haikubro!!! he still hasnt accept my fren request. im sad.
Stranger at my door
Claiming to be my best fren
But I have no frens...
ubw-door-slam.gif
 
bred banana
Joined
Sep 25, 2023
Messages
1,380
What did I do to you grandpa? You forgot to take your skibidi levy gronk pills? Does you gyatt hurts?
My unfiltered rizzling of thoughts is too much to handle isn't it,,, I'm sorry uncs (u_u)
My typos and my words are what makes my pop, sorry poppers I'm not stopping the kabbedel dedel doo
AA0GBjN.jpeg
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,563
Was in the process of doing a poll for fun.

"Who is your fav forum content creator"

Thought for a bit, and realized that most of the people on the poll barely interact with the forums anymore.

Saw that really only a few handheld of the pollers actually do anything these days, and scrapped the whole thing.

Too few people that ACTUALLY do anything now recently to make a poll out of.

I understand your troubles now @yogurtman250.
 
Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,614
Was in the process of doing a poll for fun.

"Who is your fav forum content creator"

Thought for a bit, and realized that most of the people on the poll barely interact with the forums anymore.

Saw that really only a few handheld of the pollers actually do anything these days, and scrapped the whole thing.

Too few people that ACTUALLY do anything now recently to make a poll out of.

I understand your troubles now @yogurtman250.
I consider myself Waldorf to @BakedBanana 's Statler.
 
Perpetual Newbie
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Messages
4,436
Then I noticed it was most likely gonna result in @yogurtman250 sweeping the whole thing, and chose not to give him the pleasure.
Honestly, I could see either @Angry_Panda or @DavidianMillerian winning. Both of my contests have multiple flaws, such as the Forum Sexyhag Contest ignoring "The Great Hag Rule" for a couple of times, or the entirety of the culling games. Not to mention, none of the contest has resulted in any of its participants receiving a custom title (I am NOT counting the bribery lmao), and that makes me kinda sad
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
27,104
Damn, there's quite the dump of Harry Potter doujinshi on the site, at least it's all yaoi with no blondie girls.
Byq65Od.png

You'd have 150,000 from me banana:02:
LKOQUBp.png

Chaos;Child
Was in the process of doing a poll for fun.

"Who is your fav forum content creator"

Thought for a bit, and realized that most of the people on the poll barely interact with the forums anymore.

Saw that really only a few handheld of the pollers actually do anything these days, and scrapped the whole thing.

Too few people that ACTUALLY do anything now recently to make a poll out of.

I understand your troubles now @yogurtman250.
Don't be afraid to make new threads. Be the change you want to see.
@Angry_Panda TLDR it was a silly idea of mine to make a poll where you choose the top forum event organizer.

Then I noticed it was most likely gonna result in @yogurtman250 sweeping the whole thing, and chose not to give him the pleasure.
Honestly, I could see either @Angry_Panda or @DavidianMillerian winning. Both of my contests have multiple flaws, such as the Forum Sexyhag Contest ignoring "The Great Hag Rule" for a couple of times, or the entirety of the culling games. Not to mention, none of the contest has resulted in any of its participants receiving a custom title (I am NOT counting the bribery lmao), and that makes me kinda sad
I see @Robinisback and @solstice258 winning. Their respective contests were the most memorable.
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/the-v5s-big-three.2136825/
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/lets-design-a-character.2085099/

And who could forget the OG who did it first, @Mr_Detective himself. Dood has 5 separate tournaments that held quite the contestant list.
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,948
Honestly, I could see either @Angry_Panda or @DavidianMillerian winning. Both of my contests have multiple flaws, such as the Forum Sexyhag Contest ignoring "The Great Hag Rule" for a couple of times, or the entirety of the culling games. Not to mention, none of the contest has resulted in any of its participants receiving a custom title (I am NOT counting the bribery lmao), and that makes me kinda sad
I agree with @Mangamoz's assessment. You're doing some heavy lifting here, buddy! Don't sell yourself short!
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,563
Honestly, I could see either @Angry_Panda or @DavidianMillerian winning. Both of my contests have multiple flaws, such as the Forum Sexyhag Contest ignoring "The Great Hag Rule" for a couple of times, or the entirety of the culling games. Not to mention, none of the contest has resulted in any of its participants receiving a custom title (I am NOT counting the bribery lmao), and that makes me kinda sad
David was out, he has not done anything recently. It was a competition between who had done something NOW, not 5 years ago.


It was basically you vs @Bireus, @Pandas795 and @bigtiddyoneesan , since no one else creates anything that has gotten a lot of traction recently, not enough people for a competition.
 
Perpetual Newbie
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Messages
4,436
I see @Robinisback and @solstice258 winning. Their respective poll events were the most memorable.
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/the-v5s-big-three.2136825/
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/lets-design-a-character.2085099/

And who could forget the OG who did it first, @Mr_Detective himself. Dood has 5 separate tournaments that held quite the contestant list
I was thinking of recent tournament hosters, but @Mr_Detective would 100% sweep the tournament if he's included lol
I agree with @Mangamoz's assessment. You're doing some heavy lifting here, buddy! Don't sell yourself short!
I already have the next fucked up contest in mind. I will release it like how America released the "Fat Man" in Nagasaki, Japan. Do not play with me.
David was out, he has not done anything recently. It was a competition between who had done something NOW, not 5 years ago.


It was basically you vs @Bireus, @Pandas795 and @bigtiddyoneesan , since no one else creates anything that has gotten a lot of traction recently, not enough people for a competition.
Ah. I thought David was continuing his "Manga Tournament" series. I hope he is :nyoron:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top