- Joined
- Jun 12, 2020
- Messages
- 19,372
I just see the "adaptation" tag as "novel ad" tag now.Here is a good thumbs up. Sees the title, read the 2 chapters. If the flow feels like jumpy and holes here and there, then it is mostly ad novel
I just see the "adaptation" tag as "novel ad" tag now.Here is a good thumbs up. Sees the title, read the 2 chapters. If the flow feels like jumpy and holes here and there, then it is mostly ad novel
Well, I kinda understand what you meant. But I dont think Oda actually neglect any of the important plot? Even after the Fishman Island it still is consistent that their goal is to find poneglyph in order to find their goal "One Piece".One piece has been "on the verge of ending in 5 years" for like 10 years or so lmao I dunno man. It'd have to take some insane rushing because Oda has dragged the most stupid shit out while neglecting the important shit. Also Post-TS One Piece has been nosediving, came back at GV, then GV became ass and it's kinda honk mimimi.
Well, I guess you hate Tearmoon Empire then?I just see the "adaptation" tag as "novel ad" tag now.
It gets faster when nearing a GETThis thread is moving quickly. Slow down, guys! @a_singular_strike is trying to catch up with us! 🤣🤣🤣
Huh? When the topic is interesting why not?This thread is moving quickly. Slow down, guys! @a_singular_strike is trying to catch up with us! 🤣🤣🤣
Didnt realize it till you mention it.It gets faster when nearing a GET
You mean... move faster-nya?This thread is moving quickly. Slow down, guys! @a_singular_strike is trying to catch up with us! 🤣🤣🤣
The what now?Well, I guess you hate Tearmoon Empire then?
Well, I tried to help. Good luck, @a_singular_strike, catching up with the thread! 😅You mean... move faster-nya?![]()
Oh, I didn't realize we were reaching another milestone! 🤔It gets faster when nearing a GET
Total: 71 (members: 14, guests: 57)
57 guests 🤔
Well, I guess you hate Tearmoon Empire then?
The what now?
Had a look at the comments of the latest eng chap of this story. This comment here of this person does not give me hope this story won't just end in a novel ad ending.And the central conflict of the series is finally revealed, and it only took 48 chapters to get there. In case anyone is wondering, we just reached chapter 3 of book 3, in the LN that is, there are 18 LNs released, 15 translated so far, we have a looong way to go.
"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE" you probably![]()
The max number of "guests" I've seen here, on may 18
What? Then what is Sword Art Online. Lots of stuff are actually quite interesint. An adnovel is just frigging 15 chapters then it continues in the novel which I understand, but Tearmoon Empire is entirel different thing same as Hamefura.Had a look at the comments of the latest eng chap of this story. This comment here of this person does not give me hope this story won't just end in a novel ad ending.
So I am not reading it.
Ever.
@yogurtman250 delete this fucking account alreadyi'm tired, boss
Also dropped Sao, got bored of the cringe rape plots. If it is also an ad novel, I am glad I did.What? Then what is Sword Art Online. Lots of stuff are actually quite interesint. An adnovel is just frigging 15 chapters then it continues in the novel which I understand, but Tearmoon Empire is entirel different thing same as Hamefura.