Casual chatting thread

Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,937
Wow, she's so angry today. What's up with her?
y6l339.png

UG9FrAX.png
 
Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,523
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,913
Wow, she's so angry today. What's up with her?
y6l339.png

UG9FrAX.png
I can try....

Hey, @gimme_yuri_plz - could you let Theodore slide on this one time? He's under a lot of stress as a Roland, and hasn't really been himself lately. :hearts:
Hey, you little liar! @BakedBanana started using angry reaction to all my comments. So, I was treating him the same way. But he removed all his angry reactions now. You're a slick one, huh?

Don't worry. Since you removed your angry reactions, I removed mine too :thumbsup:
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,937
Hey, you little liar! @BakedBanana started using angry reaction to all my comments. So, I was treating him the same way. But he removed all his angry reactions now. You're a slick one, huh?
Proof?
7hl4WIO.png

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 3 Banquet of the Golden Witch chapter 11
Don't worry. Since you removed your angry reactions, I removed mine too :thumbsup:
Even if you removed them I can still feel them on my very Dex soul, I'll remember this slight.
kcES3Up.png

Kao ni Denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni Deru Oota-kun chapter 82
frigging brat need correction
Don't be mean to cinnamon roll girl.
mGFQE56.png

xcPEW2h.png
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,937
lmfao fucking flo never cease to amaze me
Since you removed your angry reactions first, they disappeared from my notifications. The only proof I have is my character. I ask my fellow forum users to try to remember if I ever gave them angry reactions

I rest my case :smugnako:
You sound pretty angry to me. Please calm down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top