Casual chatting thread

Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,883
View attachment 60004
Put my turtle eggs into the new and working incubator today.
Also, this image was strg+v'd into the post, really nice.
Remember, images inserted directly into the site will have the file name you put as it on the picture. So don't put anything stupid there. :meguu:
but hey the doujin is pretty good. Especially that goat woman.
..The infamous one with Tartaglia x Ganyu? That one was a big meme back then..
 
bred banana
Joined
Sep 25, 2023
Messages
1,364
I'm making it go crazy, but also It pulled out some weird links with a copy of the lounge - allegedly, since the links only lead to a 404:
https://www.sympla.com.br/evento-on...ham-united-blues-clash-of-titans-in-australia
https://stroy-city.by/magazin/vendo...8ssBWQ1zMgQUiZdt0rZb2v6qXy2SlPsW7jU7xqw_VAjg2
4nuyhPw.png

B1NyVeV.png
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,943
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2025
Messages
298
If they complain too much about gooner anime being bad, chances are high that they are a woman.

Of course not all women are afraid of da lewds, we got ladies like @5hijima @gimme_yuri_plz @Data_Gold @BakedBanana for example.
Character design matters ‼️ wouldn’t care for the gooner shi if they had good character design
You talked like an incel when you said “da lewds” don’t do it again ❤️(I didn’t know that gold was a girl ngl,,, I never thought of it,,,)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 29, 2023
Messages
1,052
If they complain too much about gooner anime being bad, chances are high that they are a woman.

Of course not all women are afraid of da lewds, we got ladies like @5hijima @gimme_yuri_plz @Data_Gold @BakedBanana for example.
Mmmmm I heard lewds

Share with the ... Me

I drew Lewds the other day and I think I did really well on it so I WANT to share (with warnings but yeah)

I would be smited from mangadex probably 😔😔
 
enjoying college
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
1,498
If they complain too much about gooner anime being bad, chances are high that they are a woman.

Of course not all women are afraid of da lewds, we got ladies like @5hijima @gimme_yuri_plz @Data_Gold @BakedBanana for example.
Yeah no, banana can't be a woman
I literally can't imagine her to be a woman
She is a banana, and modoki
My literal life is a lie, poof
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,883
Isn’t it supposed to be “everyone is a guy until proven otherwise”? Lol actual girls are a one-in-a-million on sites like these
To be fair, if every regular here is telling the truth, then there's a ratio of more women then men on this side of the site. And a lot of those women like y*ri.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top