- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 13,889
the good one, brown (eh) haired boring onefuck you mean?
Beautiful lotus flowers grow in the mud. In the same way smallpox blossoms in your heartIt's when you see Ben going all horny about anime girls without you.
Do you flirt eith your friend ?Good morning everyone.View attachment 67035
I know someone who likes Class of 09...Good morning everyone.View attachment 67035
Hello 👋 I'm ipsiLol sorry for the delay just got my account back, maybe now I'll become a proper forum user
Some mornings you miss the bus.I just missed having my coffee ready to watch the school bus pass. @Angry_Panda
@Richman posted that it was Cirno Day on the Discord - any plans?
its a rom com typa thangDepends on what it's a fanfic of and the length
@Richman posted that it was Cirno Day on the Discord - any plans?
I like romcoms but you said it's a fanfic. If I don't know the original story I wouldn't get itits a rom com typa thang
its uhhh, uhhhhh, UHHHHHI like romcoms but you said it's a fanfic. If I don't know the original story I wouldn't get it
Why thank you! Have a great day (or night) as well!Good morning, CCT! Have a great day!
![]()