Perpetual Newbie
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2025
- Messages
- 4,322
It's not like any of us are staying awake for thisImagine still fighting for the getto? Just create an bot who comments the moment the chat reaches xx,999. Gg fucking Ez
It's not like any of us are staying awake for thisImagine still fighting for the getto? Just create an bot who comments the moment the chat reaches xx,999. Gg fucking Ez
that was the original purpose of @gimme_yuri_plz until it gained sentienceJust create an bot who comments the moment the chat reaches xx,999. Gg fucking Ez
Unfortunately teaitis is incurable.So this one time I asked somebody what would someone usually do after drinking tea and they bloody told me to go to London.
Titties never should be cured.Unfortunately teaitis is incurable.![]()
People who like cured chicken breasts:Titties never should be cured.
Anjeng.... MengenangToo late, I alr become a cowboy on Facebook
![]()
Time to starting RIP execution for any Kaori hater krah krah 🤠🥀🤠🥀
I just woke up from taking a (accidental) nap and thought it would have gotten there already too.
Me in the background typing up the leaderboard:We are really slow-walking this one, huh?
Not leaving this one to @DavidianMillerian ?
It's already done anyways. I always have it in my DMs.Not leaving this one to @DavidianMillerian ?
Makes sense (sort of).It's already done anyways. I always have it in my DMs.