- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 14,043
the PTSD Shirou must endureMe when I see worms:
the PTSD Shirou must endureMe when I see worms:
Real Fate fans pick Illya over Rin every time when the choice comes up. @Manko-senseithe PTSD Shirou must endure
Pain...
Pain, because she does not have a route.
Yeah, her and Rider were supposed to have a route, but it was cut if I remember right. So much lost potential.Pain, because she does not have a route.![]()
Fate Stay Night, and Tsukihime are the only visual novels I have ever played to the end, all routes even.Yeah, her and Rider were supposed to have a route, but it was cut if I remember right. So much lost potential.
![]()
I have played all of Fate Stay Day except the final part of Heaven's Feel, wasn't really feeling the route. It's got a sick visual novel OP though.Fate Stay Night, and Tsukihime are the only visual novels I have ever played to the end, all routes even.
The NTR has hit the Malfoid towers.
View attachment 69156
@Evans01 ping cause they like Malfoid too.
To add more context, people in NH was add character tag for her as "Cassandra" (perhaps Cassandra Vole? I'm not really into Harry Po'ah franchise) and actually this doujin was coming from likely 8-9 months ago so there's a huge chance that she wasn't Female Malfoid, but another character.That's the worst thing ever, no one should NTR Malfoid, it's quite literally her antithesis. Even Ratatatat74 only draws wholesome art of Malfoid when he is literally the king of NTR.
Beats me, I never watched the Harry Potter films. I had a personal dislike for it and avoided it.To add more context, people in NH was add character tag for her as "Cassandra" (perhaps Cassandra Vole? I'm not really into Harry Po'ah franchise) and actually this doujin was coming from likely 8-9 months ago so there's a huge chance that she wasn't Female Malfoid, but another character.
You can use Lumos to light over the house while the city electricity down?!Not cause of twitter crap though, but cause everyone kept calling me Harry Potter at school.
I have no idea what that means, but sure?You can use Lumos to light over the house while the city electricity down?!![]()
I have no idea what that means, but sure?
I simply associated the Harry Potter name as a personal insult to me, so I didn't wanna even look at the films out of spite.![]()
okay, quit the joke
Quite unexpected that there's a fellow that doesn't know Harry Po'ah franchise. In my case, I grew up with my local fictions so I'm more used to read local writer books over the translated ones. While HP aired on my local TV with subtitle, I think I was prefer to watch another TV channel (I mean, hey, don't blame me if the child version of me more interested on more kaboom catchy fight scenes rather than following a wizard that has a seems-like-gloomy school). They (the another TV channel) always bring something more preferred for 10s y.o. me while HP aired so I watch it over HP. For example, Transformer, Avengers, or any else.
And in 98s, I'm still on my dad sperm while Indonesia was in big revolution (in May 98, the dictatorship that led Indonesia for 32 years finally can be toppled after the series of large demonstrations by college students).The first Harry Potter book was released in the US on September 1, 1998.
The first Pokemon episode aired in the US on September 7, 1998; the first localized games were released on the 28th of that month.
The first day of classes for my freshman year of college was August 27, 1998.
Missed it by that much.![]()
What are the odds of there being another Mangamoz next door?Oh...
Oh God...
I just realized that my crazy lesbian witch boxer neighbor's name is...
Exactly the same as mine...
![]()
![]()
🔫
Hopefully their DV nonsense does not make the cops confuse me for them.What are the odds of there being another Mangamoz next door?![]()
If the police come knocking and you have a middle name, just say you go by your middle name.Hopefully their DV nonsense does not make the cops confuse me for them.