Cat Maid and Mistress - Ch. 19

im 99% certain these chapters are reuploads at this point. (edit: ok, i checked some of the chapters i thought this was, and i couldnt find a duplicate but this feels very repetitive and deja vu-y)

i only thing of this when i read this chapters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll2Au3CdV2k

Double-page supporter
i know that this isn't a story manga but there is a difference between being a chill cute manga about a mistress and a maid and just being the same thing over and over again, this is the simplest form of manga in my opinion and for the author to not have anything else to do with the manga except the "oh no the cat is in heat but i'm horny" is really fucking lazy, too lazy for me to even enjoy reading it so if it's gonna be the same thing next chapter than i guess i've had my fill with this manga

Dex-chan lover
Well I, for one, am happy that this goes beyond just simple fluff and explores these forms of love too.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, yes this is completely repetitive and has no element of plot or depth or anything new whatsoever.
On the other hand, cute hot sexy well-drawn cat maid! Sometimes you just want to look at a smoking, cute catgirl fooling around with her cute mistress.

Don't know why people are expecting a plot from this manga. It's like watching spongebob yet complains it doesn't have enough romance. Like, cmon. Its basically less than 3 pages per chapter.

Group Leader
The incapability of some people to discern this manga true intention and their craving for plot at this point makes me want to pat their head with pity while whispers in their ears, "Poor you, my child."

Users who are viewing this thread