Cats Own the World - Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, going back to the "human version" chapters a few back... Has Morang's pronoun usage been getting mistranslated? Or is it ambiguous in Korean? (I have no idea how the Korean language works at all) Because this is getting translated as "he," and Morang was a girl in the "human version" chapters. Presumably, the artist/author would know best...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, going back to the "human version" chapters a few back... Has Morang's pronoun usage been getting mistranslated? Or is it ambiguous in Korean? (I have no idea how the Korean language works at all) Because this is getting translated as "he," and Morang was a girl in the "human version" chapters. Presumably, the artist/author would know best...
It's clear that Chichi is supposed to be female, since all the cats that like her are male and the human version chapters made it even clearer, since she was female as a human. The translators just keep screwing up the pronouns.

Dex-chan lover
It's clear that Chichi is supposed to be female, since all the cats that like her are male and the human version chapters made it even clearer, since she was female as a human. The translators just keep screwing up the pronouns.
I know about Chichi. I'm talking about Morang/Dunno. Morang/Dunno was portrayed as female in those chapters, and I don't know if I knew until then that Morang/Dunno was female. The pronouns, to my recollection, have always been male with respect to Morang/Dunno (speaking of which, which one is the correct name...?).

Dex-chan lover
I know about Chichi. I'm talking about Morang/Dunno. Morang/Dunno was portrayed as female in those chapters, and I don't know if I knew until then that Morang/Dunno was female. The pronouns, to my recollection, have always been male with respect to Morang/Dunno (speaking of which, which one is the correct name...?).
Sorry about that, I misunderstood. I had thought Morang was male as well, but when I was looking through early chapters, this bit from chapter 2 when they first showed up does suggest they're female in addition to the human chapters.

image.png

Not really... We just keep changing the PR, so maybe the miss... since sometimes I'm not recheck the translation

Users who are viewing this thread