Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 100 - Catulus Syndrome

Dex-chan lover
I knew she would change back in the end. Great series, I'm glad to have read it.

i absolute love this manga wished it had 200 chapters too bad they got together at the end
cat-sad.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man what a fucking cop out of relationship development, what a shame, author was way too wishy washy with the characters' feelings and thoughts to the very end

Dex-chan lover
Nekotarou's other work about the office lady and villainess is already way better when it comes to approaching feelings and it's only 15 chapters in or so, pretty wild to see how different she treats the characters, thank god she made progresses in storytelling since this one

Fed-Kun's army
Wait whaaaa.... Is that really the end??? No after story????? Extra chapter?????? It doesn't feel right.... We didn't even see them kiss..... Nor exchanging "iluvyu" at least let us see them kiss or saying directly "I love you" to each other😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
So the secondary couple ends up together but the main couple nothing, she didn't meet Alex either... I liked it but it could have been better ... :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread