Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 100 - Catulus Syndrome

I knew we'd get her back, the Professor's previous behaviour made it certain that she was messing around.

Dex-chan lover
Can we have a “X years later” chapter at least? I’d liked them to be more lovey-dovey

Also, with the new girl arriving at the end (even if we don’t see her), I had some minor Love Hina vibes

So they're a couple in the end.. but no romantic couple. Okay. 👀 Why should it end differently than the status quo for the last 99 chapters.

@emMeBi86

Or how about lovey dovey at all? 😭 Lets hope this is just a Jebait for a sequel, whenever that might start. Probably not in the next 2 years.

Fed-Kun's army
aw aw well they’re clearly a couple i wish we got at least one kiss but that’s ok, i’m hoping the extra chapters give us more details :p

Dex-chan lover
Wow, thats a lot of chapters but it finally reached 100. I thought it was pretty nice and good. I'm glad that Riko and Yuki furthered in their own relationship together in the end and everyone is having a good time which is nice. I think the series was really enjoyable.

Thanks for translating so many chapters! Appreciated being able to read them!

I wish they'd gotten to kiss, but I'm really really glad we get to see them happy together! Thank you so much for ALL the hard work y'all have done on scanlating this!

Group Leader
Ahahaha as i thought Yuki ver Catulus is the best. Anyway thanks for the hard work on 100 ch!!

Fed-Kun's army
This felt like being hit with a bucket of cold water after everything. extremely disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
The yuri subtlety was as subtle as a nuclear warhead to the face, but I guess stopping it at a wholesome level like this is nice too

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, where's my kiss scene!
Am very glad she turned back to her original cute self, it kinda had me worried for a little while...
In the end, it was a very pleasant manga, and we got one actual shop sailing out of it, so that's cool!
Thanks for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread