Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 100 - Catulus Syndrome

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL :D

Well, it's been a journey. No kiss, but they didn't need it to confirm their feelings.

Thanks for scanlating this series! A lighthearted ending to a fluffy manga! I'll miss this manga getting updates.

Dex-chan lover
Aw... It's fluffy open-ending.
It's not the horny ending so many of us want to see but its still a good ending.

guys it not the end just no more translashens if you check the raws or im stupid so don't belive me to much

Aggregator gang
Wait.... is there a spin off to this or something? It feels weird to just end it so openly but then introduce a new girl without showing her face?

Might just me wishful thinking though.

I hope there is an epilogue or something that shows a kiss between our mains!!!!! Yuki doesn’t seem like she’d be opposed to it and I really wanted to see more jealous Aya!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations! It has been a wild ride and I have enjoyed it greatly~

Dex-chan lover
dang it no final kiss lol. Well I enjoyed the fluff and for sure gonna miss this

Dex-chan lover
I won’t say much, because @Lilliwyt summed up perfectly what I’m also feeling.

Mfw no kiss
dvk3bft2a9l51.jpg

Double-page supporter
not a bad ending but just a really mediocre one, it feels like nothing changed in their relationship at all and that is the most disapointing part for me the manga could go on as if nothing happened but it just so happens this is the ending, not a banger of an ending just a sad whimper.

If the author didn't spend so much time fucking around in the middle chapter maybe he could've given us more by the 100th chapter mark but we only got a side couple and almost no changes to the main characters.

Supporter
Not as good an ending as it could be, but a good one nonetheless. I'm gonna miss this fluff

Users who are viewing this thread