Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 45 - Gentle Present

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
That full-out noh-mask face on page 6 has me cracking up. xD

Dex-chan lover
Oh Yuki, i'm pretty sure Ayano will be happy with whatever present you bring, hell i think you're the best for Ayano. Also it seem Yuki is a natural Lady-killer.

Dex-chan lover
Relax, Yuki-chan. Anything you get her will make her the happiest girl alive.
Alex's sixth sense told him it would be better to stay offline for the day :D
Ooh! We got some cute history between Maron and Anna! I love it. I wonder how they drifted apart, but I also hope they will get back together again. I'd love some Maron/Anna chapters. They're both fun and interesting characters. When is this manga going to see release in the west? I really want to buy some paperbacks. Love this so much.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite present to receive is money. Simple and effective in all situations. People kind of insist on giving things they picked out instead though, and you kind of have to cover up your "what am I even going to do with this?" pretty often. You know what I mean? Like, I'm not ungrateful about the effort but I legitimately don't know what to do with some of the things I've gotten from people over the years. They either can't be returned/exchanged in the first place or come from some place I'm not going to find anything to exchange for that I'd want any more than the current thing. People will even say "you're hard to pick out gifts for" or "Wasn't sure you'd like this. We can return it if you don't like it." Just slap me in the face with a twenty dollar bill and call it a day, or buy me a pizza. It's damn near impossible to go wrong with a pizza.

Any one yuki likes is who I’m gonna ship her with cause let’s face it....

Yukis the most adorable thing alive.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, whatever happened between Anna and Maron, for Pete's sake, make up and get back together already, because they CLEARLY still care for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread