Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 56 - Ambush Study Group

Dex-chan lover
Yuki is too precious hiding behind the book. <3

And I'm glad she has grown to be relaxed with Ayano now. Progress is being made. :3

And she is purring too, my heart can't take this much cute! aswl.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really follow this, I've been reading random updates whenever I find them in recent uploads but wuuuuuuuoooooooooh I'm soooooo lucky I found this one hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@maximuffin2 He is for decor in fact. If you take on the definition of Yuri the site provide, the manga never follow it at all. It's just classic shoujo-ai.

Ahh, Yuki, don't push her away! That's a perfect moment.

Dex-chan lover
@Lhmac

Agreed such a sweet moment, but Yuki's shyness got the better of her. I need this to get an anime as soon as posssible, I want purring Yuki in my life. =^w^=

Dex-chan lover
OMG! Yuki's purring with happiness because she's alone with Riko. So cute.
And Riko's internal monologue is too sweet and romantic.
Aw... Tutor-arc is over already? But those are really terrible figures, even for a carefree manga character. I demand more tutor time and more purring and hugs.
Come on Japan! Turn this beautiful and adorable manga into an anime!

Dex-chan lover
I wish I grew up in a country where 50% is a pass.

From the other side of that, it's a passing grade because the test is just that hard and most people would've failed if they weren't grading it differently than how your stuff has been graded. They tend to grade on a curve over there iirc, rather than using a universal pass/fail standard.

Supporter
On the chapter introduction page
x^(2)+xy-2x+3y-15= breaks down into y=-x+5 if I did my math correctly.

-xy-3y= x^2 -2x -15
-y(x+3)= (x-5)(x+3)
-y=(x-5)
y=-x+5

Dex-chan lover
I do love that the author didn't go down the useless shut-in route for Yuki. We know she's good with games and fluent in English, now we know she's pretty good in all her subjects. Plus she's even more adorable than normal when she's purring.

Users who are viewing this thread