Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 70 - Battlefield Consultation

Dex-chan lover
Another one of these chapters, nice.

Yuki is playing games with Kitty's dad?! Didn't expect that.

Yuki exudes too much false wisdom XD. She has the visage of old seasoned commander in her teammates hahaha.

Double-page supporter
Always nice to have some gaming back in it, but damn those awful 3D gun models are distracting.

Dex-chan lover
I like these Game-scenes with Yuki, because in them she looks so confident in what she does. I like that side of her too, where she can show that she isnt only such a "mess".

Let her be cool and badass too ... and give her the girl she wants and everyone is happy. XD

Looks like we are starting to get steered back onto the path of yuri. Hopefully they get together and the series keeps going with them as a couple instead of the far to common become couple and series ends.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightwolfchanX @hayatekanzaki I mean, do either of you regularly assume that random highly skilled FPS players are actually teenage girls? It might sound a bit prejudiced one way or another, but that's probably a little uncommon. Meanwhile, it might be a fair bit more common for Japanese gamers to use voice changing stuff to sound like anime girls and what not. 'Cause they can. Either way, their original assumption wouldn't change easily without any new evidence added to it, but they keep misunderstanding her puberty musings as sage advice related to whatever problems they were having.

Fed-Kun's army
@Heimdal
I agree, many yuri series always ends like that which kinda disappoint me, like bloom into ass so sth.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou Agreed these chapters are great to see the more cool side of Yuki. I really do enjoy them.

@Glomoro Yeah I understand it probably isn't too common of an occurrence to have such a young and skilled female FPS player. It makes me wonder what the conversations went like when they first started playing together, maybe Yuki lied to them and told them she was using a voice changer. There isn't really a way to prove whether or not she is or isn't so might as well believe her.

@Heimdal It always saddens me when a manga ends as soon as they get together, so I agree, hopefully it can continue past that point.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightwolfchanX I forget if this said anything about it earlier on in the series too, so there might be something back there to check on I guess. But yeah, I suppose a lot of female gamers would either lie about using one or just use one to sound male. You get a lot of attention you might not want, unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
Hey. This chapter was fun and now I'm really excited if the Old guy gamers discover their boss is a cute teen Catalus.

Users who are viewing this thread