Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 91 - Valentine's Night Waiting

@ValidName I can only recall two chapters ever actually focusing on the two fully: chapter 17 being where the pairing was first teased and then the birthday surprise in chapter 61. There are subtle hints elsewhere, however, these are the only chapters that come to mind when it comes to blatant romantic tension with the two.

I do agree with everyone that this chapter seems to be a bit surprising with how little attention the two get together in the story as a whole, off screen development and all that, but damn does my heart race regardless of the quantity of their interactions. Would love some more tho

Oh, Lilisonnach beat me to it, pardon my comment then, whoops.

Aggregator gang
Anyone who thinks this seems to come out of nowhere obviously hasn't been paying attention.

@RNDM1 not completely out of nowhere necessarily, but it could've definitely benefited from more focus to ease us readers into it. Having a mere 2 chapters of actual focus out of 90 only to suddenly lead up to a confession is, arguably, a bit abrupt, frankly speaking.

Of course, there is a charm to having a relationship development in the background subtly like this, giving reader's a certain thrill when one bothers going through their previous interactions.

Aggregator gang
@Adoob Kind of my point yes. These two haven't been front and center much but they've been continuously lowkey flirting on the side if you've been paying attention.

well,i know they are the other ship sailing since the scene from the track and field×classroom, then the cancelled bday trip and on..
but my main ship is nowhere to be found..waiting for their valentines scene😍

Supporter
@RNDM1
*Raises hand in mock classroom*
I haven't been paying attention well enough, teacher! Please can you explain?

It seems that recently the drawing style began to change and give much more of a mature vibe compared to that of the earlier chapters... it's still giving off those cute, moe vibe... but much more mature.

What the hell is it that am I trying to say....

The classroom (17) was the start but the test of courage (27) leading up to the birthday were works of art on this beautiful -side- ship.

I’m here for it.

@myst yeah yeah, I also have realized that. It looks like the author's art style have been changing recently, I thought it was because I started reading this after , like 5 months, but it really did changed. I liked this art style too though.

Anyway what do they mean by mistress??

@KatzBR The art style is much more refined compared to before! That's what I meant to say last month, lol.

And, It's.. "that" probably. mistress as in.. mistress... "that"... err... yeah, you get the point.

Ohhhh......now I get it. I didn't really expected ''that'' in this type of manga lol

oOoOoo
0e9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread