Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 93 - After-Rain Wake Up

Dex-chan lover
Yay more of Yuki's inner thought kitties! XD I love those bits, so funny and cute.

It will end on chapter 100, nooooo!!!! I don't want it to end just yet! ;-;

But at least it is on the author's own terms. Please give us a good ending and let Yuki and Ayano get together!

Ore

Dex-chan lover
It is actually surprising that such a pointless POS lasted this long.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes I wonder how strong my coffee undertones will be like at the end.

Supporter
Now I want they to have science babies even more to make up for all the cute we will not get.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightwolfchanX yeah it makes me sad too. I hoped for maybe 10 chapters or so to see them after they got together and all that, but its ok. An end the author wanted is better then exploiting the story until its ruined.

Fed-Kun's army
Nooooooo, the end is near t.t at least I want a bit of yuri in the end with yuki

Dex-chan lover
shoot another series ending. Man that sucks, but I enjoyed the ride. Notbing to do but enjoy the end and support the author's next work

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou I really really really wanted to see them enjoying life as a couple of lovebirds together. Though I suppose as long as they end up together I can be happy. And if we get a kiss in the end that would be even better. ^w^

Dex-chan lover
Aww! I’m going to miss my precious Neko girls! I’m really hoping we get to see YukixAyano as well as a confirmation on Mimika returning Kozue’s feelings. White Day should be approaching soon in the story timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread