Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 99 - Coincidental Connection

Dex-chan lover
Riko, that was smooth as hell dayum

Also, those were very good points and thankfully Yuki understood them!

Now just date officially already you two

Dex-chan lover
891.jpg

One more chapter to go, I will miss this series.

Dex-chan lover
"catulus syndrome is known to make those with it more lesbian"

BUT SHE IS NOT SUFFERING FROM CATULUS SYNDROME ANYMORE

I so feel Riko. I hate the "what if" game. It comes with way too many variables and there's no chance absolutely everything would be the same except for that one thing. No matter how much my life sucks sometimes, I value my experiences, because without them I'm not me.

To be honest when I read the end of chapter 97 I really didn't like the ending it seemed the series was heading towards, but this chapter has, in my opinion, taken what could've been a disappointing ending and greatly improved it. Though there is still one chapter left, who knows what will happen... (hopefully nothing bad). I do wish that Yuki and Alex got to meet offline, I think his reaction would've been pretty funny seeing as how in chapter 38 the way he envisions Yuki is this:
T4.png

I'm looking forward to the last chapter of the series, but also not as it is the last chapter we will get. (I want extra chapters!!!)

Thanks for the translation.

My opinion of the non-Catulus Yuki has definitely gone up, though I still think that the original was cuter.

Fed-Kun's army
this feels like a dream but i know it’s not i’ve just been having this happy high feeling this whole time reading this chapter

this chapter is full of happiness,. i couldn't stop feeling the love while reading. gosh. wait? 1 more chapter left?

Users who are viewing this thread