Catulus Syndrome - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Catulus Syndrome

Double-page supporter
description at last page isn't quite clear ...
the correct one is :
1. if the tail stick up, then they are happy ...
2. if the cat RELAXED and happy, their TOP tail (most up, about 1-2 cm) will be twitching / wagging)
(kind of exception if the cat don't have long tail)

anyone who have cat pet at their home know about this ...

Dex-chan lover
I mean, catgirl or not, you'd have to be a real asshole to just reach out and try to take off somebody else's glasses.

He's just stupid. Which can certainly feel the same, but there's no ill intent behind it at least. I'd say an asshole is someone that does stuff like that on purpose while realizing they shouldn't.

putting two of my favorite things in the whole ass universe together in a manga 😌

What the hell kind of person doesn't at least tolerate cats, much less catgirls.
Also, I believe cats sticking their tails up is pretty much universally a bad sign, but she may not be sticking it exactly up, as its bent at the end, but swishing around generally means they are happy, unless they are annoyed at you, but all the cats i've encountered swish their tail very slowly, kind of as fast as one of those inflatable tube men you see at car sales bobs up and down, but cat girls might be different than cats, so all of this may be wrong, and it might be wrong anyway, because i'm not a cat expert, my sister is.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one that feels like hiding the cat ears is pointless if you've got a big bushy tail sticking out of your skirt...? =P

Dex-chan lover
@Gazz91
tenor-1.gif

Fed-Kun's army
She says she doesn’t want to stand out, but she’s wearing such sexy underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread