Catulus Syndrome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - After School Mission

Dex-chan lover
It must be nice, living somewhere near a stop. I'd have to drive to the nearest one just so I can freeze to death for having the audacity to get more than one spin out of the trip around this side of the seasons. Not that it's better when it's warm out, then it'd be death by heatstroke and dehydration. That's all really only somewhat exaggerated, screw trying to play any of those kinds of location based games out here.

Fed-Kun's army
Great. Now I’m reading the voices of the people in her Clan Blizzard as sounding like people from SovietWomble’s clan.
Get out of my head, Anpu/Cyanide!

For the person who said that the group is like the ZF clan (sovietwombles group), NOW I CANNOT GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD

Agh, really hoping she isn't a rival. I just want to read some peaceful lesbian stories without the undertone of drama caused by jealousy or awkwardness.

Ahh, the combined effort of a group to help out in a date plan is always cute.
I was just like that when I first invited a girl for a date, and dear me, compared to what I had in mind, the Blizzard Clan suggestion was pure gold. My own idea was like: "Uh, wanna grab a burguer at McDonald's and watch some movie?"
I still don't know up to this day how she even like it on the first place since I was nervous as hell and barely did more than stutter. Thank God I'm no longer that shy or have such terrible ideas for a first date. ^__^"

But I'm glad things are going well for our main pairing. I sincerly hope the new lady at the end don't come between them.

And I hope the Clan appear again!

Okay, I confess, I was really skeptical about reading this at first, because I thought it would be a lot of cat-ear-fetish fanservice with not a lot of actual plot, but I was wrong.

This manga is surprisingly wholesome and very sweet. I'm glad I decided to take the plunge and start reading it.

Her Mother Is really bad: how can you Say to your daugther to stop trying so hard on making friends

Users who are viewing this thread