Catulus Syndrome

Dex-chan lover
c9f.png

Dex-chan lover
One of the top yuri series out there. Yuki and Riko are adorable.
Ironic that a slice of life story with a fantasy aspect is actually more slice of life than more conventional yuri series.

when I saw the title I thought it was going to be a disease that turned people into ancient roman poets... not cats lol

Not gonna lie, some of my favorite parts are her interactions with her game friends.

I know manga and anime are supposed to be over dramatic but damn. That is just too much.

Dex-chan lover
I don't say that too often but did the Yuri is actually needed ? Because yeah those girls are definitevely close to each others but we had yet to see any kind of love progression.

Dex-chan lover
While i was pretty bored, i calculated when did we catch up to raws. Considering we've got 1 chapter/week trad and the raws are on a 1chapter/2week basis and we are actually 14 chapters behind, if we considering the improbable fact that both raws and trads will be done with no inteferences, we will catch up to the raws on November 30th on Chapter 73. Well it's considering upload always got like this.

Dex-chan lover
Also found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfcK3sUNB40

Oh my God, Yuki is so adorable! Her voice here is perfect, I'd love to see Catulus animated like this soon. 😻

Users who are viewing this thread