Catulus Syndrome

Group Leader
I am confronting existential dread and questioning my life choices as a result of working on this next chapter, which is why it's so slow.

And also have a cold, yes.

Dex-chan lover
@Arite

I don't want to pry into your personal life and whatnot, so instead I'll just let you know I am so thankful for your work translating this and hope you feel a bit better.

And godspeed to your recovery from that cold!

Dex-chan lover
@Arite Yeah same, i won't ask you to destroy your health for the chapter. Take the rest you need to get better.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, C69 finally marks a good yuri sign on the whole series. Very good. Especially the chapter number 😆 Get it?

Dex-chan lover
From the recent extra chapter - Tiny Yuki is so adorable! Be warned you may suffer from cuteness overload if you click the following link:

https://ganma.jp/catulus/2f419e80-3b30-11ea-b140-922acdeac34e/2

Dex-chan lover
Catulus takes 15th in Yuri Navi's top 50, this makes me happy

https://yurimother.com/post/613874586752303104

And we have got to the VR arc, I can't wait to see the Hero Ayano attempt to conquer demon lord Yuki (though she has already won her heart :p)

Dex-chan lover
This is the only "yuri" series I can't actively follow... I was very interested at first until the "we have to make a maid coffee!!" (I feel like to many series go down this route)and then from time to time I check around to see where is going but then she might be in a game acting like a pro gamer, or they're doing some maid stuff, or they're talking about the original premise about you know... turning into cats (which already had a loooooooooot of potential for storytelling), or they're doing some crazy experiment with a mad loli doctor? and when none of this apply you're reminder that they're in high-school too so they have to study and when you feel already lost they introduce more characters so what I'm trying to say is... What is this manga? what are they trying to do?

Dex-chan lover
It's a cat café not a maid café. And come on, are you really asking the plot in a SoL manga ?

What is this manga? what are they trying to do?

I agree, there is no real plot or goal and that makes it kinda boring to follow honestly.

And the things seem to happen randomly make it seem like the author doesn't have any real idea what to do with the manga and just draw whatever idea that comes to mind at the moment. Like this recent VR arc seems like Nekotarou just did some VR stuff irl and suddenly decided to make a manga arc because of it, ending Yuki and Ayano's parenting time with the kittens I was enjoying and wish lasted longer. But I won't deny that if anything those designs this arc are pretty good especially demon lord Yuki.

Dex-chan lover
Seem it's finally time to
Yuki's mom presentation, after 80 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this manga yet. But the description definitely got me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread